Levitra is on the list of the most effective modern drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It belongs to the drug group of PDE5 inhibitors. The active ingredient of Levitra is Vardenafil.
Levitra has been available for sale since 2003, and in almost 15 years has earned tremendous popularity among men with impaired potency. Levitra is effective in the treatment of ED of various etiologies, including those caused by:
- stress or depression
- blood circulation impairment in the male genitalia
- involutional or urological disorders
Levitra’s action consists in restoring or enhancing a man’s ability to achieve the rigidity of the penis, required for a full-fledged coitus. Levitra promotes the expansion of blood vessels, including the penile artery, which leads to improved blood circulation in the penis.
If you have planned a romantic evening for tonight, and you are not sure of your sexual strength, order Levitra at an online pharmacy right now. Just one Levitra tablet will help you quickly restore or strengthen your potency.
- To get a strong erection, take 10 mg of Levitra approximately one hour before the expected coitus.
- If you have already taken this dose of Levitra before, and its effect was inadequate, increase the daily dose to not more than 20 mg.
- Elderly men, aged 65 and more, just like men with moderate impairment of kidney or liver function, are recommended using no more than 10 mg of Levitra per day.
Levitra can cause a drop in blood pressure. For this reason, men with uncontrolled hypotension are advised to take precautions while using Levitra tablets.
In addition, Levitra can interact with certain drugs for hypertension treatment, in particular, with nitrates. It is contraindicated to take Levitra concomitantly with isosorbide dinitrate or mononitrate, as well as with nitroglycerin.
Because of drug interactions risk, titration of the daily Levitra dose may be required, when it is used in conjunction with Sporanox, Norvir, Invirase, Reyataz, Biaxin, Erythrocin, or Crixivan.
If you have additional questions about the use of Levitra, you can ask them to the pharmacist, while purchasing this medication. To date, Levitra can be purchased in one of two dosage forms:
- orodispersible tablets of 10 mg
- film-coated tablets of 10 mg, 20 mg, 5 mg or 2.5 mg
The orodispersible Levitra tablets are not available for sale in the US and Canada, yet you can order them in an online pharmacy. Besides, you can buy generic Levitra, named Staxyn, which is released in this very dosage form.
Levitra is available in blister packs of 2, 4, 8, 12 or 20 tablets. This drug for the ED treatment is also available in bottles that contain 30 original Levitra tablets.
When buying Levitra in a pharmacy or online, pay attention to the packaging. Each carton box with original Levitra tablets has some distinctive features, including:
- The inscription Levitra engraved with Braille font.
- The batch number of these tablets for restoring sexual ability.
- Watermark Levitra on the entire outside surface of the cardboard box.
Levitra tablets are manufactured by the popular pharmaceutical company Bayer. To date, this company is the only supplier of Levitra to the international pharmaceutical market. Until 2005, GlaxoSmithKline also had rights to distribute Levitra.
This drug to restore male potency is a prescription medication, yet you can buy Levitra without a prescription in some online pharmacies. Modern health insurance programs, such as Medicaid or Medicare, do not cover Levitra cost.
Some pharmacies can provide discounts for your online order of Levitra. In addition, some online pharmacies provide an opportunity to order a free delivery of Levitra tablets in an anonymous package directly to the door of your home or office.