Klonopin is one of the most effective anticonvulsants. It is prescribed for the treatment of epileptic or panic attacks. Klonopin has been selling since 1975, and has been very popular for more than 40 years.
Klonopin has a broad spectrum of action, and can have anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, sedative, or muscle relaxant effect. Klonopin is effective in the treatment of myoclonic or akinetic seizures, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in children, and panic disorder.
The therapeutic effect of Klonopin is aimed at alleviating or reducing the frequency and intensity of epileptic or panic attacks. The action mechanism of Klonopin lies in the inhibition of the brainactivity.
Before you begin a course of Klonopin, carefully read the recommendations for its use. The dosing schedule for Klonopin is selected individually for each patient, depending on the age, type and intensity of the disease:
- For the treatment of seizures, adults are prescribed 1.5 mg to 20 mg of Klonopin per day. In an insufficient therapeutic effect, the daily dose of Klonopin can be increased by approximately 0.5mg -1 mg once every three days.
- The pediatric dose of Klonopin may vary from 10 μg/kgto 50 μg/kg, depending on the weight and age of the child. The daily dose of Klonopin for children can be increased by a maximum of 0.5 mg, not more than once every three days.
- Patients with panic disorder are recommended to take 0.25 mg to 1 mg of Klonopin per day. If the expected benefit exceeds the risk of adverse reactions, Klonopin daily dose may be uppedto 4 mg.
To begin treatment of a panic disorder or epileptic seizures today, order Klonopin at an online pharmacy right now.
Klonopin helps reduce the intensity or completely prevent the onset of an epileptic or panic attacksymptoms, such as tremor of the limbs, rapid heartbeat, severe weakness or dizziness, excessive sweating, choking, or shortness of breath.
In an sudden termination of a Klonopin course, the risk of withdrawal symptomsincreases,which include fear, psychomotor agitation, and insomnia. To avoid these undesirable effects, Klonopin dose should be reduced gradually, by no more than 0.125 mg once every three days.
Klonopin is contraindicated in hepatic diseases, known hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines or closed-angle glaucoma. At the same time, patients with open-angle glaucoma are allowed to take Klonopin.
Klonopin belongs to the medicinal class of benzodiazepines, and is included in the list of prescription drugs. However, in online pharmacies you can order Klonopin without a prescription.
- In some online pharmacies, you can order a quick delivery of Klonopin, or get a discount coupon for the purchase of this anticonvulsant.
- Health insurance plans, such as Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D, cover most of Klonopin cost, when it is bought with a prescription.
The holder of the rights to distribute and produce Klonopin is the global pioneer in pharmaceuticals, Roche. To date, this anticonvulsant is sold only in the US. Patients from Europe, Asia or Africa can order Klonopin at an online pharmacy.
In addition, you can buy Klonopin generics, like Clonapam, Rivotril, Paxam, Clonoten, Clonex, Naze, and Kriadexin brick and mortar pharmacies in Australia, Italy, Canada or any other country.
Today, Klonopin can only be purchased in the form of oral tablets that contain 2 mg, 1 mg or 0.5 mg of the active ingredient Clonazepam. In the late 1990’s and early 2000’s there were also orally disintegrating tablets Klonopin, however Roche stopped their productionin 2009.
If you prefer to take orally disintegrating tablets, you can buy Klonopin generics that are produced in this dosage form. They are manufactured by Prinston, Barr or Sun Pharm under the generic name Clonazepam.