Clomid is one of the most popular antiestrogens that is used to restore female reproductive health. Clomid is highly effective in the treatment of infertility, associated with impaired ovulatory function.
Clomid is prescribed to restore female reproductive function in the syndrome of polycystic ovaries, psychogenic, secondary or postpartum contraceptive amenorrhea, lactational amenorrhea syndrome.
The action of Clomid is aimed at increasing the probability of obtaining the desired pregnancy due to the regulation of the ovulation cycle. The use of this antiestrogen contributes to the restoration of the hormonal balance by reducing the level of estrogen and stimulating the synthesis of gonadotropins.
- Clomid is available in the form of white oral tablets, which contain 50 mg of Clomiphene citrate.
- Clomid is sold in blister packs that contain 30 or 100 original tablets.
Clomid tablets are being sold since 1967, and have been enjoying immense popularity for 50 years already. Today, Clomid is sold in most countries of the world, including Canada, the United Kingdom, the USA, Australia, and Belgium.
Clomid was developed by Marion Merrell Dow. In 1999, the company became a subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis, and transferred this global healthcare leader the rights to manufacture and sell Clomid.
Start treating infertility today – buy Clomid tablets in an online pharmacy right now. To quickly and safely restore reproductive health, it is recommended that you follow Clomid dosing regimen:
- the duration of one Clomid course is five days, during which it is necessary to take this antiestrogen daily for 50 mg;
- if the ovulation is not restored after five days of Clomid use, the additional antiestrogen therapy course is prescribed;
- during an additional course of Clomid, its daily dose may be increased to 100 mg;
- it is recommended to hold no more than six Clomid courses to restore the female reproductive function.
When the dosing regimen is observed, Clomid helps to restore ovulation in about 12 days after it is discontinued. To increase the chances of getting pregnant, women should increase the frequency of sexual actsafter finishing a Clomid course.
Take the first step to a happy motherhood – buy Clomid to use it and restore reproductive health.
Prior to proceeding to a Clomid course,it is recommended to determine the degree of benefit / risk of its use. When a woman can not get a pregnancy as a result of psychogenic disorders, endometriosis or immunological infertility, alternative treatments are prescribed instead of Clomid course.
Women with uterine myoma are advised to take minimum daily doses of this antiestrogen. Clomid is contraindicated in uterine bleeding, liver disease, hormone-dependent tumors or the follicular cyst.
This antiestrogen is also contraindicated in pregnant women. Clomid course should be completed immediately after getting a positive pregnancy test result. Clomid can reduce the secretion of breast milk, and, therefore, it this anti-estrogen drug is not recommendedduring lactation.
- Clomid can cause vomiting, nausea, enlargement of the ovaries, flatulence, chest discomfort, visual disturbances or headache.
- The adverse reactions of Clomid are reversible and quickly disappear after the completion of its use.
- To avoid adverse events, do not use high doses of Clomid for extended periods of time.
- The results of clinical studies confirm that Clomid increases the risk of multiple births or ectopic pregnancies.
If you have any additional questions about the safety of this anti-estrogen agent, ask them to your pharmacist, when buying Clomid at a pharmacy. You can also get an online consultation, when placing an order for Clomid in an online pharmacy.
This antiestrogen refers to prescription drugs. However, in some online pharmacies you can buy Clomid without a prescription. In addition, some pharmacies provide discounts for Clomidpurchase. In online pharmacies, you can also order a quick delivery of Clomid directly to your home or work.