Celebrex stands among the most sought after modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It exerts a powerful analgesic action and provides an antiphlogistic effect.
Celebrex was proven to be a highly efficient and safe medication. This is why it became the drug of choice for treating or relieving the symptoms of such disorders or diseases, like:
- common menstrual cramps
- sharp pain syndrome
- various forms of arthritis
To date, Celebrex is one of the most effective drugs that are used to treat inflammatory joint diseases, including rheumatoid or juvenile arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis.
Celebrex helps to quickly eliminate sharp pain, fever, inflammation or redness around joints. To begin the anti-arthritis treatment today, order Celebrex at an online pharmacy right now.
Celebrex is produced in capsules that contain 50 mg, 100 mg, 200 mg or 400 mg of the active substance Celecoxib. This NSAID refers to RX drugs, yet you can order Celebrex without a prescription at an online pharmacy.
Before patients proceed with the analgesic therapy, they should thoroughly familiarize themselves with the recommendations for the use of Celebrex. The dosage schedules for Celebrex may differ, based on the disease etiology or the symptoms intensity:
- in osteoarthritis or ankylosing spondylitis, 200 mg of this NSAID per day should be administered once or in two equal doses;
- Celebrex dose that should be used every day for a symptomatic therapy of rheumatoid arthritis is 200 mg to 400 mg, divided into two intakes;
- Celebrex dose that is used in children aged more than 24 months for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis therapy, varies from 100 mg to 200 mg per day, depending on the weight of the pediatric patient;
- the initial dose of Celebrex that should be used on a daily basis to alleviate the pain syndrome or dysmenorrhea symptoms is 400 mg;
- patients may be prescribed an extra dose of 200 mg of the drug, when therapeutic response to Celebrex proves insufficient for sharp pain.
Celebrex helps relieve joint pain or inflammation about an hour after the capsule administration. The action duration of this anti-inflammatory agent is approximately 24 hours. The maximum duration of Celebrex course is 6 months.
Patients with moderate or mild renal disease, a history of use of Dilantin or Coumadin, are recommended to take Celebrex in lowest possible doses.
If you have further questions about the use of this NSAID, you can ask them to a pharmacist during the purchase of Celebrex at a local pharmacy. Before the start of a Celebrex course, it is recommended to determine the benefit and risk ratio for its use.
- Celebrex is contraindicated in coronary artery bypass grafting, as well as hypersensitivity to one of its components, other NSAIDs or antibacterial sulfonamides (such as Gantrisin or Bactrim).
- Celebrex can cause anemia, dizziness, vomiting, changes in blood pressure, heartburn, constipation, nausea, and upset stomach.
- To reduce the risk of adverse reactions of Celebrex, do not take it in high doses for a long time.
Celebrex is sold in more than 120 countries around the world, including Australia, the US and the UK. It was approved for sale in 1998. The rights to manufacture this NSAID belong to Pfizer. To the American market, Celebrex is supplied by its subsidiary company GD Searle.
Owners of the right to distribute Celebrex in other countries, including Germany, France or Canada, are such companies, as Actavis, Greenstone, Lupin, Mylan and Teva.
The manufacturer of this drug, Pfizer, offers patients from Puerto Rico and the United States to purchase a discount card for Celebrex purchase. When presenting this card, you can buy Celebrex pack for only $4 at any pharmacy, including the online ones.
If you regularly use this medication, a discount card from Pfizer will help you save on Celebrex up to about $ 1800 a year. Celebrex $4 discount card is only available to patients, who do not have Medicaid or Medicare insurance coverage.